Electricity markets across Asia, but especially in the ASEAN continue to exhibit robust growth as they embark on transitioning to a low-carbon, high-efficiency energy future. With this background, our informative webinar will explore the opportunities that exist for US companies in key Asian markets. This will include a numbers of forecasts and a special focus on the Thai market.
Providing business opportunities within the Asian market is key to the success of our Asia Power Week Conference and Exhibition, which will celebrate 25 years as the premier power industry event on 19-21 September. We will explore what opportunities are available to you, enabling you to join us as we look at advancing Asia's energy future.
1) An Asia power industry outlook – 10-year power generation/capacity forecasts
2) Key regional power trends in Asia
3) Asia's investment climate – risks and opportunities
4) What will be happening at Asia Power Week 2017
5) How to exhibit at Asia Power Week 2017