EARLY BIRD RATES ARE AVAILABLE UNTIL 18 AUGUST 2017. DO NOT DELAY, BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
• Join 8,000+ fellow Industry Professionals
• Over 200 Exhibitors from around the World
Booth contacts can register all staff here for Asia Power Week 2017 including step-by-step instructions:
POWER-GEN Asia Exhibitor Registration
Renewable Energy World Asia Exhibitor Registration
Simply fill out the POWER-GEN Asia or Renewable Energy World Asia Invitation Request Forms a nd follow the submittal instructions. If you are unsure if you require a Visa to visit Thailand please check with your local embassy for further information and deadlines for application.
Please Note: Visa Letters can ONLY be provided to registered and fully paid attendees/delegates
● Thai Wind Energy Association (ThaiWEA) ● Petroleum Institute of Thailand (PTIT)
● Institute of Engineers Singapore (IES) ● Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
● Energy Research and Development Institute (ERDI)
● Centre for Energy Environment Resource Development (CEERD)
● Renewable Energy Club - Federation of Thai Industries (REC-FTI)
● Korea New & Renewable Energy Association (KNREA)
● Thai Electrical & Mechanical Contractors Association (TEMCA)
For full information on the Supporting Association Delegate rate pricing please CLICK HERE. Further Associations/Organizations may be added. Registrations are checked for authenticity.
For questions or problems with online registration, please contact the registration department: Toll Free (U.S. Only): 888.299.8016 or Direct Dial: +1.918.831.9160, (UK) +44 1992 656717
Registration hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST; 11:00 am - 10:00 pm CET. After hours, please leave a detailed message, and your message will be promptly returned the next business day.
Skip the lines! Our pre-registered attendees and exhibitors can bring ANY 1 of the following 3 options and jump ahead of the crowd using our Fast Track registration option.
1. Present a copy of your registration confirmation | 2. Provide your confirmation number | 3. Provide your email address